Group coaching for solo mums looking to live their best lives
- Introductions to the course and the participants
- Tackling loneliness
- Improving your social network
- Attending events as a solo parent
- Making the most of evenings and weekend
- Dating as a solo mum
- Productivity tips for managing solo
- Balancing work and family life
- Self care and being kind to yourself
- Going on holiday
- Finding donor siblings
- Managing finances
- Making a will
- Trying for a second child
The course is designed for women who are already solo mums who would benefit from reviewing how to live their lives the best way possible.
- 3 x 90 minute group video call sessions (4.5 hours of group coaching time in total).
- Connect by video dial in using Zoom
- Explore weekly content as a group
- Solo Mum Group coaching and the opportunity to ask your own questions to cover any personal areas of interest
The course will run with minimum 2 participants and maximum 8 participants. (In the unlikely event that a course does not have enough participants to run, you will receive a full refund).
If you have any questions about the course or how to register, please get in touch.