Group coaching for pregnant solo mums to be
- Welcome and introductions to the course and the participants
- Check in of how you are doing and what are the biggest things on your mind right now
- Owning and confidently sharing your story throughout your pregnancy and beyond
- Managing and overcoming your fears
- Confidently dealing with comparison
- Preparing for antenatal class and choosing a birth partner
- Building your Mum Tribe and thriving with an amazing support network
- Tools and techniques for ensuring you get the help and support you need
- Redefining family and building and embracing your extended family
- Identifying and engaging positive male role models
- Preventing loneliness and techniques for re defining your social life
- Managing solo throughout pregnancy and beyond
- Maximising maternity leave
- Thriving as a solo mum; productivity tips
- Taking care of yourself and being kind to yourself
- Creating your solo mum support group
The course is very much designed around the participants and we cover the topics most relevant to you right now.
You will get maximum value if you attend prior to NCT or other antenatal classes as there is an element of preparing for these classes, but it is not an issue at all if the timing does not work for you.
*DISCLAIMER: This course is not led by a qualified antenatal practitioner as it is designed to work alongside antenatal classes and covers all elements unique to solo motherhood only.
- 3 x 90 minute group video call sessions (4.5 hours of group coaching time in total).
- Connect by video dial in using Zoom
- Explore weekly content as a group
- Delivery of content as well as the opportunity to meet the other participants and ask your own questions to cover your personal areas of interest
- The format is set up so that you can just listen to the content, or you can interact if you would like to, to cater for everyones individual preferences.
The course will run with minimum 2 participants and maximum 12 participants. (In the unlikely event that a course does not have enough participants to run, you will receive a full refund).
If you have any questions about the course or how to register, please get in touch at email@example.com