GROUP COACHING FOR PREGNANT SOLO MUMS TO BE
- Introductions to the course and the participants
- Building your support network; who you’ll really need to help you and what you’ll need help with
- Guidance on asking for help and not trying to be a super hero
- Confidence in sharing your story
- Preparing for antenatal classes
- Dealing with comparison and interacting with others with the ‘perfect’ family life
- Managing solo throughout pregnancy and beyond
- Thriving as a solo mum; productivity tips
- Taking care of yourself and being kind to yourself
The course is designed ideally to be attended prior to NCT or other antenatal classes as there is an element of preparing you for traditional classes.
*DISCLAIMER: This course is not led by a qualified antenatal practitioner as it is designed to work alongside antenatal classes and covers all elements unique to solo motherhood only.
- 3 x 90 minute group video call sessions (4.5 hours of group coaching time in total).
- Connect by video dial in using Zoom
- Explore weekly content as a group
- Solo Mum Group coaching and the opportunity to ask your own questions to cover any personal areas of interest
The course will run with minimum 2 participants and maximum 8 participants. (In the unlikely event that a course does not have enough participants to run, you will receive a full refund).
If you have any questions about the course or how to register, please get in touch.