Group coaching for solo parents looking to effectively communicate to your child and others about solo parenthood and donor conception.
- Introductions to the course and the participants
- Owning your own story
- Working through any doubts and fears
- Unpacking any unresolved grief
- Finding clarity on your personal story
- Hearing from donor conceived people
- Reviewing the research
- Talking to friends, family and acquaintances
- Working through your feelings about the donor vs your childs potential feelings
- Practical advice of sharing the story with your child
- How your child might feel at different stages of their development
- How to benefit from the solo mother community
- Preparing for questions at nursery and school
- Talking to school parents
- Answering difficult questions
- How to talk to other peoples children
- Useful resources to continue to dialogue
The course is designed for people who are solo mums who want to be able to communicate with confidence and ownership. Recommended for solo mums with children from babies, to age 5. If you have older children, please get in touch before booking onto the course.
- 3 x 60 minute group video call sessions (3 hours of group coaching time in total).
- Connect by video dial in using Zoom
- Explore weekly content as a group
- Opportunity to ask your own questions to cover any personal areas of interest
- Exercises to do between each session
- Whatsapp group to be connected with the other participants throughout the course and beyond
The course will run with minimum 2 participants and maximum 15 participants. (In the unlikely event that a course does not have enough participants to run, you will receive a full refund).
If you have any questions about the course or how to register, please get in touch.
The cost of this 3 week course will be £75.