Group coaching for single women considering solo motherhood
- Introductions to the course and the participants
- Exploring Social Infertility
- Reviewing the options available to you
- Understanding any fear you have around this journey
- Managing the emotional elements and embracing your route to motherhood
- Grieving for the ‘traditional route’ to motherhood
- Getting your friends and family on board
- The first half of the session is a discussion about the exercises covered in week 1
- The second half of the session covers:
- Understanding your finances and finance options
- Choosing a clinic
- Getting treatment abroad
- Choosing a suitable treatment
- Choosing a donor
*If you have already started treatment, this part of the course can be a good opportunity to share your experiences with the rest of the group.
- Preparing yourself and your body for your fertility journey
- Managing treatment solo
- Managing comparison
- Building your support network
- Planning for the future
The course is designed for women at the beginning of their journey who would like to understand their options as well as those who have made the decision but would like to get fully onboard with it.
- 3 x 90 minute group video call sessions (4.5 hours of group coaching time in total)
- 2 x pre recorded content videos sent prior to the 2nd and 3rd week of the course to allow more opportunity for discussion in the session
- Connect by video dial in using Zoom
- Explore weekly content as a group
- Group coaching and the opportunity to ask your own questions to cover any personal areas of interest
- The format is set up so that you can just listen to the content, or you can interact if you would like to, to cater for everyones individual preferences.
- You will get the opportunity to join a whatsapp group with the other participants to keep in touch throughout the course and after it has ended (if you desire)
The course will run with minimum 2 participants and maximum 10 participants. (In the unlikely event that a course does not have enough participants to run, you will receive a full refund).
The course costs £65 for the 3 sessions and comes with a free downloadable Choosing Solo Journal to document your journey.
If you have any questions about the course or how to register, please get in touch.