Group coaching for single women considering solo motherhood
- Introductions to the course and the participants
- Exploring Social Infertility
- Overview of the Choosing Solo 6 Steps Process
- Reviewing your options
- Managing the emotional elements and embracing a decision
- Grieving for the ‘traditional route’ to motherhood
- Getting your friends and family on board
- Reviewing your finances and options
- Choosing a clinic or alternative path
- Getting treatment abroad
- Choosing a suitable treatment or method of conception
- Choosing a donor
- Preparing yourself and your body for your fertility journey
- Managing treatment solo
- Building your support network
- Planning for the future
The course is designed for women at the beginning of their journey who would like to understand their options as well as those who have made the decision but would like to get fully onboard with it.
- 3 x 90 minute group video call sessions (4.5 hours of group coaching time in total).
- Connect by video dial in using Zoom
- Explore weekly content as a group
- Solo Mum Group coaching and the opportunity to ask your own questions to cover any personal areas of interest
The course will run with minimum 2 participants and maximum 9 participants. (In the unlikely event that a course does not have enough participants to run, you will receive a full refund).
If you have any questions about the course or how to register, please get in touch.