A guide on asking for and accepting help as a solo parent
A common theme that often arises for solo parents is the difficulties experienced when asking for help.
This booklet is a practical guide for solo parents on providing valuable insights into the importance of seeking help, along with practical tips on how to do so effectively.
This booklet covers:
- What does asking for help mean?
- Why is is so hard to ask for help
- Benefits of asking for help
- 10 Practical tips to support you to ask for help
- Effective communication strategies
- Overcoming guilt and shame in asking for help