Coming Soon!! Watch this space for more info!
Interested in learning more about becoming a solo mother by donor conception?
Want an option that works for your finances, your time and your flexibility? Look no further! I am now making available all the content from Choosing Solo, the 3 week Group Coaching Course available in an online format.
There are 3 modules covering the following:
- An introduction to Social Infertility and why it is becoming more common
- A review of the routes to motherhood
- Managing the emotional elements and embracing a decision
- Dealing with your fears and anxieties
- Grieving for the ‘traditional route’ to motherhood
- Getting your friends and family on board
- Reviewing your finances and options
- Choosing a clinic or alternative path
- Getting treatment abroad
- Choosing a suitable treatment or method of conception
- Choosing a donor
- Preparing yourself and your body for your fertility journey
- Managing treatment solo
- Managing comparison
- Living your best life during this process
- Building your support network
- Planning for the future
The course is designed for women at the beginning of their journey who would like to understand their options as well as those who have made the decision but would like to get fully onboard with it.
- 3 x online modules
- Over 20 practical exercises
- A workbook for completion of the exercises
The course costs £45 for the 3 sessions and comes with a beautifully presented Choosing Solo Journal to document your journey.
If you have any questions about the course please get in touch at email@example.com
Coming Soon!! Watch this space for more info on how to purchase the course!