What I’m doing right now. (inspired by Derek Sivers)
Role: Solo Mum Support
- I have created a Facebook Group for solo mums to support them in all things solo motherhood.
- I’m holding a call every Wednesday evening at 8pm for solo mums to connect and chat about anything we fancy! We’ve covered surviving lockdown, support network, dating and much more! I’ve loved meeting everyone on these calls.
- I will be sharing hints and tips on my Instagram account of how to manage solo in these strange times we find ourselves in.
- I loved raising the positive awareness of solo mums on Sky News and BBC2 Victoria Derbyshire
- I continue to work frequently with admired experts to provide advice to The Stork and I Mum Tribe in live interviews.
- I’ve released new dates for my group coaching courses that can be accessed here.
- I’m working on releasing more dates for group coaching to cover different timezones.
- I have updated the content in all 3 coaching courses based on feedback from the courses run in 2019
- I’m doing more and more 1:2:1 coaching sessions with women from all around the world
- Am partnering with fertility clinics that I believe offer a good service to solo mums to offer individual 1:2:1 coaching
Role: Content Creator
- I have recently updated my website with a new look and feel and to make the support on offer easier to find
- I’ve released the final episode of The Stork and I Podcast. Series 1 covered the decision to become a solo mum. I’ve already started recording series 2 and that covers the process itself. It will be coming out in the Autumn after a few weeks break.
- I’m educating myself on Black Lives Matter. I understand not being racist isn’t enough and am working on being anti-racist and a true ally.
- Reaching out to lots of interesting folks to collaborate on providing engaging, well informed material for solo mums
- Writing lot’s of content to share with partners I am working with in blog posts for solo mums
- Offering advice and support on making content inclusive for single women and solo mums
- I’m juggling being a mum with working and having a bit of time to myself. Things have got a lot easier since nursery reopened after lockdown.
- My daughter turned 2 in February and I am loving that age as she is developing such a little personality. I hear the phrase “What’s that mummy” 274646 times a day!
- I’m reading How to Talk So Little Kids will Listen and learning a lot
- I’ve made the massive decision to move house. My house is on the market and I am moving closer to family! I’d literally just finished renovating it!!
Updated 1st September 2020