What I’m doing right now. (inspired by Derek Sivers)
Role: Solo Mum Support
- I have created a Facebook Group for solo mums to support them in all things solo motherhood.
- I will be sharing hints and tips on my Instagram account of how to manage solo in these strange times we find ourselves in.
- I loved raising the positive awareness of solo mums recently on Sky News and BBC2 Victoria Derbyshire
- I continue to work frequently with admired experts to provide advice to The Stork and I Mum Tribe in live interviews.
- I’ve released new dates for my group coaching courses that can be accessed here.
- I’m working on releasing more dates for group coaching to cover different timezones.
- I have updated the content in all 3 coaching courses based on feedback from the courses run in 2019
- I’m doing more and more 1:2:1 coaching sessions with women from all around the world (I’m shortly going to be launching an online booking tool to make booking a session easier)
- Am partnering with fertility clinics that I believe offer a good service to solo mums to offer individual 1:2:1 coaching
Role: Content Creator
- Very exciting news is that I am working on the launch of the 1st series of The Stork and I Podcast. Series 1 will be covering the changing nature of dating and relationships and the impact of that on motherhood. I’ve got some exciting guests lined up. Watch this space for more information coming soon.
- Reaching out to lots of interesting folks to collaborate on providing engaging, well informed material for solo mums
- Writing lot’s of content to share with partners I am working with in blog posts for solo mums
- Offering advice and support on making content inclusive for single women and solo mums
- I have been loving that I have Mondays off to spend an extra day hanging out with Daisy, but now I am wondering how I am going to manage to juggle work and motherhood if Daisy’s nursery shut. I’ll cross that bridge as it happens.
- She’s just turned 2 and I am loving that age as she is developing such a little personality.
- I’m reading The Book You Wish Your Parents Had Read and loving it, all about how to best communicate with your children.
- I’ve been continuing the work to renovate my house, now that the basement is completed and is now a lovely Moroccan style spare room, I am moving onto the back yard. It needs a lot of TLC, but we may be spending lot’s of time in it so I feel lucky to have that space.
Updated 18th March 2020