What I’m doing right now. (inspired by Derek Sivers)
Role: Solo Parent Support
- Thriving Solo, the Stork and I Membership Site for solo mums is changing in 2023. Due to the cost of living crisis, it is reducing to £2.99 from Feb. You can put your name on the waiting list here, to get alerted when this is live.
- I’m holding a community call the last Wednesday evening of each month at 8.30pm for solo mums and mums to be to connect and chat about anything we fancy! We cover, trying to conceive, solo parenting, support network, dating and much more! I’ve loved meeting everyone on these calls.
- I share a day in the life of a solo parent on my Instagram account
- I’ve released new dates for my group coaching courses that can be accessed here.
- I’m working on releasing more dates for group coaching to cover different timezones.
- I have updated the content in all 3 coaching courses based on feedback from the courses run in 2022
- I’m doing more and more 1:2:1 coaching sessions with women from all around the world
- Am partnering with fertility clinics that I believe offer a good service to solo mums to offer individual 1:2:1 coaching
Role: Content Creator
- I have recently updated my website with a new look and feel and to make the support on offer easier to find
- Series 6 of the Stork and I Podcast is out in Feb 23 and Thriving Solo Members will get access to Podcast Plus which is additional episodes with chosen experts on a range of really interesting topics relating to solo parenthood.
- I have a library of live events with a range of experts that you can access here
- I have a library of downloadable resources on a number of topics relevant to solo parenthood that you can access here.
- I have a monthly newsletter that you can sign up to here. To ensure that your inboxes don’t get clogged up, I send one email a month with all the relevant topics from the the month.
- Reaching out to lots of interesting folks to collaborate on providing engaging, well informed material for solo parents
- Writing lot’s of content to share with partners I am working with in blog posts for solo parents
- Offering advice and support on making content inclusive for single people and solo parents
- I’m juggling being a mum with working and having a bit of time to myself.
- My daughter turns 5 in February and is now in school. I am loving this age as she is developing such a little personality. Watching her learn to read and write is incredible and I am finding this age easier than 3 was!
- I read 22 books last year, mainly about topics related to solo parenthood and I will aim to read 23 this year! I share the recommendations in my Newsletter.
- I am still renovating the house I moved into in March 2021. It’s getting there, but lots of finishing touches to do. I will be planning some further meet ups in 2023!
- We are having a Thriving Solo Members Glamping trip in July 2023 which I am super excited about it. We have exclusive use of a campsite near Birmingham.
Updated 2nd January 2023