What I’m doing right now. (inspired by Derek Sivers)
- I’ve released new dates for my 3 group coaching calls that can be accessed here.
- Am working on releasing more dates for group coaching to cover different timezones.
- Am partnering with fertility clinics that I believe offer a good service to solo mums to offer individual 1:2:1 coaching
Role: Solo Mum Support
- Loved raising the positive awareness of solo mums recently on Sky News and BBC2 Victoria Derbyshire
- I had a great time at the first official Stork and I meet up and I’ve organised another meet up in Manchester on Saturday 21st. Venue to be confirmed. Details shared on The Stork and I Mum Tribe.
- Am working on launching a Manchester based patient support group.
- I continue to work on a fortnightly basis with admired experts to provide advice to The Stork and I Mum Tribe in live interviews. The next one is with Rosie Life Nutrition on 3rd June.
- Working with Talk Fertility to organise the event Men Matter Too
- Reaching out to lots of interesting folks to collaborate on providing engaging, well informed material for solo mums
- Writing lot’s of content to share with partners I am working with in blog posts for solo mums
- Am loving that I have Mondays off to spend an extra day hanging out with Daisy.
- She’s approaching 16 months and I am loving that age as she is developing such a little personality.
- I’m reading The Book You Wish Your Parents Had Read and loving it, all about how to best communicate with your children.
- I’ve been continuing the work to renovate my house, the latest instalment is my basement which I am converting into a Moroccan themed spare room.
Updated 28th May 2019